Saturday, April 13, 2013

Receiving my Golden Egg of Freedom

I’m irritated!! I have a friend whom I feel is lazy and see’s things she needs to do and just leaves it there for someone else to do. she is unorganized, leaves her stuff everywhere, she is a scatter brain. I don’t like it that she leaves things for others to do when she could help. I don’t feel she is a team player, she just oblivious to her environment. Okay! here I have it! My body is feeling the feeling of irritation. This is my golden egg! I first just get it out! blaaaaaa, blaaaa, blaaaa! I don’t hold back, I express all my feeling that are deep in my gut, I get it out. This is very important to be totally honest with myself. Now that I have it all out, I turn it around and look at my self. I’m going to copy paste and put me in place of her. I’m lazy and see things I need to do and just leave it there for someone else to do. I am unorganized, I leave stuff everywhere, I’m a scatter brain. I leave things for others to do when I could help. I am not a team player, I am oblivious to my environment. The first thing I’m feeling is No!....No!... No!... your not like that! My screaming ego judges, compares and contrast. The ego wants to protect and keep me safe in the dark. I know the only way to get my golden eggs of freedom and peace is to be honest with no judgement and look at myself with love and neutrality. I can only change what I’m aware of, feel and see. I choose only to see and know the truth. Now! when I see the truth, I allow those feeling into my heart, there I can feel how she is my mirror for me to see myself honestly and clearly. Then and only then can I transcend it, change it, change my mind about it, and change me. When I take full responsibility for myself, I can choose to change my mind about myself, and maybe do things differently. My friend will no longer irritate me, because the energy is not inside me anymore reflecting back to me, I am free to just love.

No comments:

Post a Comment